Thursday, August 27, 2009

Want me to make you something special?

My good bloggy friend Kimbo is going to make me something special because I signed up on her blog, now it's your turn to get something special from me!

The first 5 people to respond to this blog will get something made especially for them, by me, *who wouldn't want that?!

So here's the "games" mumbo jumbo:
  • I have one year to get you your special gift - It really shouldn't take that long**
  • What I make you will be one of a kind***
  • You won't know what it is until it arrives at your doorstep****
  • You have to repost this on your blog and do the same for the first 5 responses to you
Disclaimers:
*there is no guarantee that you will like what I send you, ,
**with me hopefully moving in the next month or so I'm not making any promises on a quick turn around, but it won't be a year
***unless I like it so much I later make one for myself too
**** At this point I have no idea what it is either!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty cool and fun!!!Now let me see if I can figure out how to post it to my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I am totally game to do this, I love to make things!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...