Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sharing the Love

I love my Bloggy friends! You all keep me in perspective and I'm so glad you share your view on things with me. Really helps me understand why people do things some times.

I really don't have much to write about today, or maybe I'm just too tired to think, but it's probably a good thing after the novel I posted yesterday.
Last night we helped my sister move some of her stuff to school and then went to Sam's Club. I was really disappointed to find they didn't have the diapers I like in bulk, but oh well. I think she's too close to growing out of the ones they did have anyway.

It was nice to go to dinner with my sister afterwards. And Lillian was soooo good! Well, until we got in the car for the 40 minute drive home. Then she started crying and cried almost the whole way. I felt so bad, but I knew pulling over wasn't going to do any good cause she just wanted her bed. When I got her home and in the house she started smiling instantly. We cuddled extra long before bed even though it was late. I took some pics of her in the cutest outfit yesterday, but I don't have the cord for the camera so you'll have to wait for those, but here's some from the other day...




1 comment:

  1. I love the B&W pics they look awesome. I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep in the car most kids do. I'm glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...