Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Less talk more pictures...

Last night we ended up going to my mom's. It was nice and refreshing to jump in the pool (even though the only clean suit I had was a bikini (YUK!). Lillian seemed to enjoy it. She smiled a few times and the rest of the time she just seemed to like not being hot and sweaty.

We did some tummy time for as long as mommy could get her to stay on her tummy and we danced around the kitchen while grandma worked on dinner. After she ate she was tired from the excitement and being so hot so she just sat in mommy's lap while mommy ate. Daddy was wonderful and cut up mommy's steak and buttered her corn so she could eat with one hand. It wasn't much for an anniversary celebration, but it was all I could ever ask for.

I had something else I was going to blog about this morning, but I can't remember what it was now. Is it weird that write out my blogs in my head while I'm brushing my teeth in the morning?

So here are some pics of my wonderful life...
She loves her seahorse

Check out the bow mommy made for me!

My little tomboy

And a few more of my favorite portraits...

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is the simply celebrations that end up meaning more then the fancy ones.

    This year I celebrated my birthday going out to dinner with my husband at Red Lobster.

    Glad you had a good day and were able to celebrate with family.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...