- she is sleeping in her crib at night, and sleeping from 8 or 9 til some time between 11 and 2 and then sleeping again until at least 5. And the other night she slept from 9pm til 7am! It was great!
- She's been smiling at mommy and daddy a lot.
- She's staying awake longer and longer.
- She loves tummy time and has a really strong neck.
- She's grown into the size 1 diapers
- and lastly she is growing out of some of her newborn clothes :(
- She went on her first camping trip this weekend.
As for mommy, over the holiday weekend I drank for the first time. It was a great weekend. I managed to time all my drinking and pumping perfectly though because I didn't have to dump any of it. I have to say I love that they now have test strips to test your milk for alcohol content.
Ok and last but not least, I have decided to go private for a while. I have some things that I've wanted to say, but haven't for fear that certain people may find my blog. So if you would like to continue reading please send me an email and let me know. I value every one's opinions and advice and is why I want to write about these other things, but can't chance hurting the feelings of people close to me. I won't officially go private for another week at least.
Well off to get some house work done while my angle is sleeping, and I'll leave you with some pics on her 1 month birthday.
First thing in the morning saying goodbye to her grandma
Spending time with great-grandma and Pop-Pop
Taking a nap while camping.