Monday, October 29, 2012

End of an Era

I can't believe I'm actually writing this post.  I also can't believe I started this blog over 4 years ago and how much things have changed since then.

This blog was started to help me and hopefully others cope with miscarriage and TTC after.  And then it developed into infertility and parenting.  The road from my loss to my little family of 4 has been long and short all at the same time and this little blog has helped me cope with so much more than just the loss of my first pregnancy.  

But this is not the end!  Please join me on my "new" journey at Mama's Losing It!  All of my posts from this blog have been migrated over along with the posts from Finding the Healthy Within.  

I will continue to post about parenting and life in general as a working mom, along with my weight loss journey.  Who says we can't have it all.  So please head on over to my first post A New Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...