Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Squash

Start with any kind of squash (this is also a good way to make pumpkin for the pumpkin)
Pre-heat the oven to 400F


Cut it in half and scrape the seeds out. 
(you could keep these and roast for yourself)


Place cut side down in a baking pan with 1-2 inches of water.


Bake in the oven for 45 min to an hour.
Or until the skin is puckered like below.


Let it cool until you can handle it and scoop out the "meat".


I squashed it (punned totally intended),
in the bowl with the spoon before putting in my bullet.


Puree until you reach the consistency you want, 
adding water as needed.


Baby girl was awake and hungry by the time I got here so I totally for got to take after pictures...

And because I'm lame I have no idea what the cost break down was either.  I made this probably a month ago... See hard to keep up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...