Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Going to Happen



I’ve talked about doing this before and I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I’ve decided I’m definitely going to be merging my blogs in the near future.

 There are many reasons for doing this, but the main reason is that both blogs have a lot to do with each other. I can’t talk about my weight loss journey effectively without talking about my life and family. And my weight loss journey is a huge part of my life with my family. Plus the reality is, it’s a pain in the ass to keep up with 2 blogs and think of 2 different things to right about every day. Let alone find the time to write 2 blogs in a day. 

My plan is to take the posts from both blogs and merge them into one (I’ve read it can be done). Then continue with new posts that some days may be about weight loss, some days family and kids and possibly even both.

 My question for my wonderful followers… Any suggestions for a new blog name? I feel like the title of the blog should incorporate family and fitness, but I can’t think of anything I really like. Something as simple as Fit Mommy would work, I just don’t think that really “fits” right now, it’s a status I’m trying to achieve though! And if you have any suggestions on a host to use I’m all for hearing them. I like blogger, but I know wordpress can be good too. Anyone have any other hosts, or reasons why they like more than the other?

I hope everyone sticks around through the change….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...