Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

I've never been one to think of a year as a "bad" year. I figure any year I make it through was a good year. Some are just more stressful than others.

January 2011: We passed the 1 year mark of TTC.  Both of our vehicles take a crap and we decide to give leasing a try.  Love my new Nissan Rouge.

February 2011: B and I take a trip to Vegas to celebrate the wedding of one of my friends!  I got to meet a few of my online mommy friends for the first time!

March 2011: I started the HCG diet and can't really remember much else besides Lillian's horrible attitude.  Thankfully it was just a phase!

April 2011: I reached my pre-pregnancy weight, Lillian turned 2, I turned 28, I lost a total of 21lbs and 12.5 inches from my diet.

May 2011: We began Fertility Testing and went on a family camping trip


June 2011: Fertility testing results came in, My niece Maddilyn arrived, our garden started producing, Potty training began, completed in my first Chase.Corporate.Challenge Race, got my BFP!!!

July 2011: First look at baby number 2, lots of time spent with family, family trip to Old Forge and Enchanted Forest, Water Safari.


August 2011: 10 Year highshool reunion, 4 year wedding anniversary, growing a baby...

September 2011: Went to see the Lion King Play, moved Lillian to a big girl bed.

October 2011: Hit the 20 week mark, Gender u/s, Lillian went Trick or Treating for the first time!

November 2011: I met my brother for the first time!  Spent a lot of time reminding myself of what I have to be thankful for and spent some wonderful time with family!

December 2011: Lillian threw up for the first time :( My little model rocks our family pictures, We get rid of the Binkies!!! (binkie post coming soon!)

Here's to a wonderful 2012!!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an eventful, but awesome year! :D Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...