Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Picture Post

So this was supposed to post on the 22nd, but didn't and I'm not really sure why!  So to tide you over until I can get an actual Christmas post up, here are some pictures of my adorable little girl...
She would re-decorate the tree every night if I let her.
Lilli makes cookies!
Ok, really she just played with the flour after like 2 dough roll outs.
She really did enjoy frosting though!
She just loves the cozy stockings!
And she loves talking to Santa!  She was so excited for him to read her a book, but when he was finally working, she didn't want to hear it!
She insisted on dressing like a "inja"
Those are snowflake stocking on her head and tied in a not, and my bathrobe belt around her waist.
She sang "I'm a inja, I'm a inja" while watching herself dance in front of the mirror.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory




1 comment:

Your ramblings...