Tuesday, December 20, 2011

29 Weeks!

Wow! 29 Weeks I can't believe just after Christmas I'm going to be 30 weeks, which means (fingers crossed) I have less that 10 weeks before baby girl is here!  In a strange way, while it is completely real to me that I'm pregnant (really how can it not be with a huge belly, kicks and contractions), it still doesn't seem real to me that I'm going be holding another little baby girl soon.

I also can't believe that I haven't posted in 2 weeks.  I've written many posts in my head about so many things that I can't even remember, but when it comes to sitting down and typing them out, I just don't seem to have the energy :(

Last week was nice and exciting.  Both Wednesday and Friday I had to leave work early due to contractions.  Thankfully both times relaxing and not doing anything helped and the contractions slowed and eventually went away.

Saturday Lillian and I spent the day with Aunt Pocca baking and frosting cookies.  I have to say, I was very impressed with how well Lillian did considering a 2 year old's attention span.  While I only had a few contractions that day, I did have several sharp pains and the few contractions I had were actually painful.  Sunday thankfully was less eventful in my uterus, but the top had a bruised feeling again and her lack of movement had me a little worried.

By Monday afternoon I was feeling better.

So for today, here is my 29 week pic.  Maybe for the next day or 2 I'll get some great pictures I've gotten of Lillian lately.


 

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...