Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 Months, 33 Weeks, 50 Days!

All ways you can measure how far along I am in my pregnancy.

8 Months Pregnant
33 Weeks Along
50 Days Left (give or take, I'm hoping to take!)

At my 32 week appointment I was told that everything I'm feeling is normal, the contractions, pressure and pains.  Some nights I'm very uncomfortable to the point I can't even sit on the couch, I have to go lay down.  I hate this feeling mostly cause I feel like B is doing everything.  Which in all reality he isn't I suppose.  I still play with Lillian, pay the bills, do the laundry.  It's mostly just the little things with the constant getting up and down that he does for me mostly cause it takes me so long to get up and down.  I move slow, I'm big and I'm trying to avoid pains from moving too fast.  Lillian is finally understanding that I can't carry her!  I'm so happy about this cause I was feeling horrible not picking her up.

I've started to get asked "Have you dropped?" and while I don't know if I look like I've dropped, this morning I certainly felt like it.  I feel like all of her weight is on my pelvis and forward.  Not very comfortable.


It hit me yesterday that there is a very good chance that this little one could be here in 4 weeks!!!  Can you say panic???  As ready as I physically feel for her to be here, I'm not mentally ready and her stuff certainly isn't ready!  I don't even have the bassinet, swing, bouncer or anything at my house yet.  And I haven't washed one thing!  I really need to get a move on!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...