Friday, June 17, 2011

OPKs and Other Useless Things

OK, maybe it's really just the OPKs on my mind right now....

I got a + OPK on Tuesday. According to how OPKs and the woman's body is supposed to work, I should have O'd yesterday at the latest. And I really think I did, but there wasn't much of a temp rise this morning. It went up some, but not like the smack in the face you O'd kind of rise. So guess what, hubby and I are going on 4 days in a row of trying to make a baby! Yeah I know some people think "Oh you lucky girl." Don't get me wrong I enjoy it, but it's just so unromantic and frustrating. Anyway, I really hope I get a rise tomorrow because I don't think things can get any more perfect than they are this month, well assuming the fluid is gone from my tubes.

Another useless thing is the dog collars I've bought for our "puppy". He's a year old and part Bullmastif and has gone through 3 collars this week! I just picked up another new one today, if this doesn't work he may have to become a neighborhood dog.

In some good news, Lilli is pretty much potty trained!!! Only 2 weeks!!! I'm so proud of her. The only hard part now is when she's in new places and feels like she might miss something. She still goes, but doesn't give quite as much notice that she needs to go.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'm spending mine on some major house cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...