Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dare I Say...

I think we are starting to turn the corner in potty training! I'm so proud of my (not so) little girl. Yesterday she only had one accident at the sitters and when we got home the only accident she had was when she didn't get her dress out from under her butt. And the best part, she told me when she had to go potty and just walked right over and sat down!


Riding a "dirt bike"




In other exciting news, my niece Maddilynn Fayth was born yesterday!


I also thought I'd share some pictures of my garden. It is the first garden I have been able to actually have grow! In the past I've planted flowers, but have had no luck. This year I decided to try my hand at some veggies and I'm very excited. I wish I had more time to plant more!


Top left to bottom right: Broccoli, green beans, peas


Top Right - Onions, Top Middle - Peppers, Top Left - Zucchini, Bottom Left - Strawberries, Bottom Right - Tomatoes



The tomato plant was almost died due to all the water it got with 19 straight days of rain, but I think it is going to survive since I saw some new buds on it last night. And I'm very excited about my strawberry plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...