Monday, June 20, 2011

Exhaustions and Confusion

Exhausted seems to be a permanent state for me right now. No matter what time I go to bed or get up I seem to be exhausted all the time. It's weird though. I get up at 4 am during the week so that I can get my at least 2 mile run in every day. I'm find during my run and while I'm getting myself and Lillian ready for the day. And typically I'm fine for the 5 minute drive to the sitters. But, by the time I leave the sitters and get heading to work, I'm exhausted, like to the point I can barely hold my eyes open. By the time I get close to work (it's a 20 minute drive) I'm fight myself to not let my eyes close.

Currently I'm sitting at my desk typing with my eyes so heavy they are falling shut, even while I type this. And caffeine has no effect! I seem to be ok if I'm up and active, but the minute I sit down for 5 minutes I just want to pass out. Considering I have a desk just and spend much of my day staring at a computer screen, that's non a good thing!

As for frustration, that's with my temperature. I'm starting to wish I hadn't started temping again. Its all over this week and I don't know why. My best guess is that it's because we've been sleeping with the window open since our AC unit broke last week so we don't have much in the way of temperature control. I really hope this is the case because if not, this will be the first month ever that I haven't Ovulated.

Ok, enough complaining for now...

1 comment:

  1. Just a question, but have you had your thyroid levels checked? Your symptoms are sounds like hypothyroidism to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...