Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Resisted!

Yup that's right, I didn't test this morning. Although I did think about it, I was just too tired and had to go too bad to look for an HPT. I won't lie, part of me wishes I had tested because I hate the feeling that anything I feel all day could be real or all in my head. According to Fertility Friend, tomorrow is the last day of my average LP. I actually think it is today because I'm pretty sure I O'd the night before my temp rise. Either way, I'd really like to wait it out until Thursday, I just don't know if that is going to happen.

I'm definitely having IPS (Imaginary Pregnancy Symptoms). Passing nausea, slight cramping, and my bbs are itchy. Yeah I know sounds weird, but they are. On the other hand, signs of AF, break out on face, slight cramping. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

If you would like to vote for Lillian in the Parent's Magazine Cover contest please click here. There's no signing up and it only takes a second. You can vote once a day from every computer/phone! Right now she's in 98, but I'm hoping with repeat voters we can get her up to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...