Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hopeful

That's how I've decided to look at things for now. I may regret this decision in the next 3 weeks, but honestly, I don't know how else to get through the next few weeks. If you read the comments to previous posts though, you know that I have some wonderful women supporting me. And my husband isn't too bad either.

I am definitely hopeful that I will have a potty trained little girl very soon! Since Last Tuesday we have had 4 accidents I believe. Considering last Monday there was 5 in one day I don't think that's bad at all. I'm so proud of my baby girl. I mean, my BIG girl. She reminds me that she is a big girl all the time. Even last night when she had her diaper on while we watched a movie before bed she asked to potty. I couldn't believe it!

One thing that I am not feeling so hopeful about right now is getting my house back in order. It has been several weekends since I've been home to do any amount of cleaning and it's driving me nuts. Closes are getting washed and folded but I'm sick of having to dig through laundry baskets to find thing. And I'm not even going to get started on the clutter from all the bags that are either half unpacked, or not even touched after being brought back in the house. My exhaustion has been getting the better of me at night lately. I feel lucky to even make it through the work day, let alone get anything extra done at night! I hope things turn around soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...