Monday, September 29, 2008

The Lost Title...

Wow, Friday seems so long ago! I actually had a pretty nice weekend even though B wasn't around. I rented and watched 7 movies between Friday and Saturday! It was wonderful to jut lay in bed and not worry about anything. The only thing I had to do was let the dogs out, feed them and feed myself. I didn't feel great on Saturday so I decided that when my tummy was feeling ok, it was time to go rent more movies so I didn't have to suffer through the crap on TV. I think it's ridiculous how much we spend on cable and/or dish, but there still doesn't ever seem to be anything on. I think infomercials should be outlawed. By a spot on QVC for crying out loud.

OK, enough ranting about that. Yesterday was a pretty good day. I didn't feel that great in the morning, but once I got to football and got some of mom's yummy chili in my tummy, I was fine. Oh and of course Dobby's fresh from the oven brownies were to die for! I shouldn't eat for a week based on how much I ate yesterday, but here I sit eating a chocolate chip muffin. In other great news, the Buffalo Bills increased their record to 4-0 yesterday!!!

I think that's about it for now. Hopefully I will have some great news to post tomorrow, but I'm going to leave you in suspense wondering what it could be until then...

***UPDATE***
So I totally forgot to put a title on this post!

And as asked, the 7 movies I watched were:
  1. Baby Mama - Probably would have enjoyed more watching it with some one, but it was good.
  2. Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium ( I think that's how it goes) - Great kids movie!
  3. Maid of Honor - It was pretty good, your typical love story
  4. Sex in the City - Great, but a little long
  5. No Reservations - This was my favorite, way better than what the previews made it out to be.
  6. Sleep Walking - Pretty good, but a rather boring story.
  7. Mad Money - It was ok.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your weekend alone was relaxing. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie and we cancelled the cable so no chance of just falling into one!

    Hey what was your fav of the seven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you one infomercials!! Jerks!!

    Glad you had a good relaxing weekend! And I cant wait to hear what your exciting news is!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...