Saturday, September 6, 2008

6 Weeks!!!

I can't believe how fast this last week went by. I'm sure it's mostly because of the holiday and then having the business trip.

My trip was ok, besides trying to explain why I was constantly going to the bathroom without telling them I'm pregnant or grossing them out. Finally I just said, well I never know when I'll be able to go again so I always make sure I go when I can. Nothing too exciting though. Oh except some of you may appreciate this. I got to see Arnold Palmer tee off at his own country club. I like golf and B watches it some times so it was pretty exciting to me.

In other news, B did read a few emails that I sent him and apparently they are working cause he seems to be way more understanding today, either that or he is pampering me because he missed me. Our bed is being delivered today and he vacuumed the room and cleaned the nightstands and everything. I was sure I was going to have to go in there and clean the stands and vacuum more when he was done taking the frame down, but nope, he even moved the stands to vacuum under them. Only a few more hours to go now!!!

Well I think that's pretty much it. I've been very nauseous lately and sometimes just reading about a food can make me want to be sick. I've been lucky so far, but I've been very close. You know the getting all sweaty and then feeling like you're really weak. I put my head between my legs and do some deep breathing and I seem to over come it, but I have a feeling that is only going to work for so long.

Now I just wait for the next week and a few days to go by. I think I'll feel better (emotionally) once I get past the day when I had my mc.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice trip AND your hubby did some cleaning..yay for that AND a new bed...so exciting! Do your best to keep those sad thought at bay about your m/c. It's hard, I know..but you can do it! I have faith in ya ;o) Have a GREAT weekend!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY SIXTH WEEK!! Aww, good for DH on the keeping up with baby and making it easy on you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...