Monday, December 1, 2008

Stupid Bowling!

Ok, so first, yesterday was only OK over all. The game sucked! B got drunk and stupid, and we sat in the rain through a 10-3 loss. Not fun! The only thing that made it fun was having my best friend there that I haven't seen since finding out I was pregnant. I miss her so much some times.
Today I was all excited because my MIL sent me an email and wants to buy me this stroller:



A girl she works with has it and loves it. Said it's much easier to maneuver than the 4 wheel and it now fits the Graco Sung Ride and Safe Seat infant seats. Which is what I want. I think this one matches pretty nicely.

But B and I said that we would like to go and try out some of the 3 wheeled ones cause we haven't used them first. So B and I plan that after the BIG u/s next week we'll go out and start registering. Well later I realize that our appointment is on a Tuesday, he bowls on a Tuesday. My appointment was at 1 and the chances of me getting out of there much before 3 are slim to none and he gets picked up for bowling at 5:30. Meaning the only place we could go is Walmart and well there isn't much there I want to register for. So I called and tried to reschedule my appointment for this Friday or Monday. Well of course the soonest they have is next Thursday at 8:30. UGH, that's another 2 days! I don't want to wait that long. But at least on the plus side I'll be able to spend the whole day celebrating with B. It's just so darn frustrating. I HATE bowling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...