Friday, December 5, 2008

I Can't Believe It!

There's a few things actually.

First off, I'm 19 Weeks! I just never imagined I'd make it this far. In a week I'll be half way there. The time now feels like it's flying by. It certainly doesn't seem like it's been 4 months since I found out. And by this time next week we'll hopefully know if our little peanut is a boy or girl! Keeping fingers crossed Peanut won't keep it's legs crossed! Also in pregnancy news, last night when I rolled over in bed I put my hand on my belly and I was able to feel where the baby was! It was so amazing. But of course then baby moved and B didn't get to feel it.
In other "I can't believe it" news, I got my Christmas bonus this morning. I was for sure with the way the economy is we wouldn't be getting much this year, but it is substantially larger than last years and that makes me sooo happy! We really need it now. And B will be getting his tonight too. Of course his company is having a "Christmas Gathering" if that's what you want to call it. The guys are all meeting at the bar around 4:30 for drinks. Some party, come to the bar and spend your bonus on drinks! I told B that whatever his bonus is, is what he has to spend on me for Christmas. I hope I made the right choice in saying that!
Well I don't think there is much else today. Oh except one last thing...

My ass looks huge in this picture! The first on is this week and the second is last week. I can totally see a difference in the bottom of my belly! Oh and I also noticed I'm starting to have visible stretch marks around my hip bones. But I've had these a while from my up and down weight over the last few years. So there you have it, week 19 and counting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo excited for you! Are you going to do anything special to celebrate the half way point?

    Yippee for Christmas bonuses!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...