Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve to All...

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve! I'm so happy to have all my wrapping done (I finished last night around 9:30) and all I have to do now is sort out what gifts go to which house with us. I was even smart and saved all our boxes and big bags this year to pack them in!

I'm excited, only 4 more hours of work and then I'm off for a week! The only part that sucks is that B clicked ok on some stupid Antivirus thing on my laptop and now the stupid thing doesn't work right. It's trying to block everything on the Internet. Ugh, and it isn't showing up so I can uninstall anything. I guess I'll just try deleting the files when I get home and see if that works.

Not much else really going on. I'll get on my old desk top if I have to and put up some pictures of the things Lilly gets for Christmas.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...