Friday, December 19, 2008

21 Weeks

Well I'm 21 weeks today and strangly excited. I haven't been excited about counting the weeks in quite a while, but today is different. Maybe because now I feel like I'm starting to count down, instead of up?

I found out last night that baby girl doesn't like Chinese food. She woke up and started kicking like normal, but instead of the normal area she was kicking my cervix. This hurts mommy little one. I promise not to eat chinese if you promise to stop kicking there...
Other than that, not much going on. We are getting a "BIG" snow storm today. We're expecting 10-14 inches by midnight. Most of it coming this afternoon, around evening commute time. Yeah, but in good news, today is the last Friday before the holiday break at work. What's the big deal in that you ask? Well, it's a pregnant ladies dream come true... our engineering department (the one I'm in) has what we call a Holiday Luncheon. It really isn't a luncheon though. It's constant grazing all day! Everyone brings in a dish to pass and we basically eat all day. Want to know some of the wonderful foods? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway... Strawberry truffle cake, spicy taco dip, buffalo chicken dip, rye boat, peanut butter balls, goulash, and the list goes on and on. Oh I can't wait to start eating!!!
So that's about it for me today. Nothing to complain about and happy the weekend is almost here! Oh yeah and we are almost certain to have snow for Christmas this year! Besides the storm today we are expected to get one every other day until Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...