Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Been A Week!

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. Christmas was wonderful. My mom got us the crib for Lilly and my sister made her the cutest blanket and pillow set. We've spent most of the week cleaning out Lilly's room and trying to get things ready to paint. I never realized how much crap was in there! Our house guests have moved out and we've moved all the furniture to the basement.

My MIL and I went shopping Monday and got some great deals. We bought two bags worth of clothes for Lilly for $28. It was a consignment shop and everything is in great shape! It looks like it was never warn. I also got a good deal at Old Navy on some maternity shirts too. 3 shirts for $6 a piece.

Nothing much else going on. I took the tree down Monday night because the stupid thing fell over. Scared the crap out of me and broke some ornaments. Oh well, at least it's done now. I still have some stuff to take down, but I don't have the ambition. OK, back to Lilly's room...

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...