Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks Everyone!

I want to thank everyone for the advice and well wishes on my last few posts. I'm so happy it's Friday and I can spend the weekend with my little girl! Although I did tell B last night that I think I may just take off for a few hours this weekend so they can have some bonding time. I just want to make sure she doesn't sleep the whole time. I mean that certainly won't show him how time consuming taking care of her can be.

I'm exhausted today and woke up to a very wet sleeping bra. I was so tired last night that when Lilly was hunger at 9 we fed laying down. She did come off after not long, but I knew if I put her in the bassinet she was going to get fussy, so she stayed where she was until I woke up just after 10 because I dozed off. At that point I was way too tired to pump so I pumped what came out quickly and that was it. Its been a long time since I pumped 9oz at once. Today to keep my supply up, I'm trying to drink 20oz of water between each pumping. We'll see how that goes and if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...