Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to Work... Did you get the email?

Well first off, today is my first day back to work. I can't believe it's already here. I will say I'm handling it better than I thought I would, but it still isn't easy. I surprisingly haven't cried yet, but I'm sure that is partly due to my happy pills. I'm honestly trying not to think about it, but its hard when I have to go pump and such.

I know my little girl is in good hands right now as I've know the woman watching her for almost 20 years now. She babysat my little sister for years.

I'm in the process of calling on other sitters though as this is only temporary. I'm also calling a new pediatrician today, I hope she's accepting new patients!

Also, I just sent out an email to all the people who wanted to be invited to read once this goes private. If you didn't get the email let me know, it means I accidently didn't get you on the list, or I have your email wrong.

Any happy thoughts would be appreciated today as my anxiety is on the edge of poking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...