Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worries

So I've been reading the Baby Bargains book and it's been great. I've learned so much about cribs and the quality and important things. But it's got me thinking, I have no idea where we're going to get the money for this stuff! I mean I know we're fine for when the baby gets here, diapers, wipes and all that fun stuff, but the big things I don't know how we're going to get them!

We have a savings, but we really need it to pay off the bed we just bought, otherwise our credit card is going to be maxed out. And from what I've been reading we need to order furniture like now in order to have 2 months to set the nursery up. And I have no idea what I want yet! I was thinking about having my grandfather make the crib, but I don't know if that's a good idea cause I want it to match everything else. Ugh, I've always been indecisive and pregnancy is making it so much worse! Maybe I can design some sort of armiore that has a changing table in it or something. I'm pretty sure I read that the dressers tend to be more expensive than the cribs. Ugh here I go giving myself more options!

Not much else to talk about. I'm still exhausted, but trying to deal with it. And my stomach has been off for a few days, it needs to get better like now!

Oh I forgot to add, I'm feeling kinda cute today. And when I went down to get 1st breakfast the cashier says "Are you expecting?" I said "Yup, that's why I'm down here a million times a day!" It's nice that I look pregnant now for the most part and not just fat!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have any children consignment (sp??) stores near you?? My sister works at one and they get tons of nice furniture, clothes, etc. If you have one it might be a great option to look into. If not, things will work it self out and you will be able to get your lil peanut everything he/she needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to post another belly picture!

    I had no idea that it was a good idea to order furniture by 16 weeks! Makes sense though! Epp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I believe there is a good book out called "baby bargains" that gives tips on things you can skimp on when purchasing big ticket items for baby. i believe a changing table was one of those items, b/c you can use your bed to change baby. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i can suggest a great site baby changing stations.You will get good baby products and furniture here at much discount prices.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...