Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Well now that we have a date for the u/s I've added a poll at the top of my sidebar to see what everyone thinks I'm having. I'll post weekly pics of my belly for those of you who like to guess based on that. Plus it's a count down to how many days til my u/s!

Last night we went and saw Madagascar 2. It was cute and nice to spend an evening with DH with no calls from his buddies and his complete attention for a few hours. Not that he doesn't give me attention at home, but some times I think I married a girl. Him and his buddies can't go two hours without talking to each other and knowing what the others are doing.

Not much else to report. I wish it was Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh- this is never easy, but fifty-fifty gives pretty good odds.

    Either way, your baby will be happy healthy and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time will creep here until december 9...but it will eventually get here, you can be sure! The anatomy scan is amazing! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I told Sarah, I voted, but my opinion has been biased by reading Mel's post in the forum first. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...