Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Week Down!

I can't believe it, 17 Weeks! I love how the baby looks this week, all curled up and cozy. I wish that's what I was right now, but oh well. Last night I basically had another nervous break down wondering how on earth we are going to pay for this baby. I call the insurance company last night to ask some specific questions about my plan and basically it covers nothing but part of the cost of delivery. I still have a $200 deductible to pay until January 1st before they pay for anything, and then January 1st my deductible renews to $225. After that I pay 10% of the bill. Except for the delivery. I have to pay $250 for that (even if I've met my deductible) and then 10% of the rest of the bill. I know this really isn't that bad compared to most, but it's still a shock to know that by may I have to have an extra $500+. Not to mention the furniture and what not. I've never been one to ask my family for money so I just don't know what to do.
I think tomorrow we are going to go furniture shopping now that we have a good idea of what we want. I'm going to see if my mom will come with me so she can help us decide. B just won't make a big decision like that and well I'm just indecisive.

And now for what you've been waiting for...



Don't mind the evil look in the first one. I swear it too B 5 minutes to take that picture and I just couldn't hold the smile any longer!
Thanks to everyone who's voted so far. If you haven't, you still have time!

3 comments:

  1. Aww..look at that baby bump!! You look great Brandi. Try not to worry yourself to death about the cost of everything...it will all work itself out! I voted on your poll..I think its a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo pregnant! :-)

    I, too, have been crunching the numbers. Its all a bit much, but we will make it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do a lot of bargain hunting in flea markets/antique malls. You'll find a lot, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...