Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lets Try again

So yesterday B picked me up for my appointment and we had some extra time so we decided to go visit my mom for a few minutes. Well I left my purse (including the phone in it) in the car. So we get to my OB office and I check in at the window. The receptionist says "Oh Brandi, we tried to call you. MaryLou had an emergency at the hospital and had to leave. We'll have to reschedule your appointment." Of course! So now my appointment is at 11 this morning. Poor B was so upset. I told him it wasn't going to be anything special. But he didn't care, he said "I still want to know everything she has to say." Which made me feel good because there have been times when I wondered if he cared at all.

So not much to tell this morning. When does your energy come back though? I'm still so exhausted all the time. I have to force myself to get out of bed every morning, it's terrible. And even after my shower all I want to do is lay back down. Now I'm at work and writing this and I just want to lay my head on my desk and take a nap. "Energy where are you? Won't you please come back???"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...