Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Understanding?

This is just me letting out some frustration. B said things the other night and I really thought he understood what I go through every month. But if he understands what I'm going through then why isn't he trying to have sex with me? If he understands then why do I feel like this is becoming a chore again. I go to sleep upset at night thinking we should have had sex tonight, but apparently he doesn't care. I thought he said he things about it to. Well I'm pretty sure he knows that you have to have sex to get pregnant and I'm pretty sure he said to me that he understood the message I left him the other night "Our two weeks of fun begins tonight." He even understood that it was supposed to be every other day. So why do I feel like it's all up to me? I know I should tell him how I feel about this, but I don't want to upset him at this time. I'm sure we'll BD tonight considering the message I put in his phone for today says "I can't wait to touch you tonight" but that's not the point. I shouldn't have to leave messages like that for EVERY day we need to BD. Once in a while is great, makes it fun, but for every day it just becomes same old, same old again.

Last night I went to bed thinking about how I can get him to BD. My thoughts last night were: when he takes a shower after work he always grabs a new pair of boxers and takes them to the bathroom with him. I figure when he gets in the shower, I'll go in and go to the bathroom, but take his boxers when I leave. Then when he gets out and come in the bedroom I'll be wearing something sexy. But once again I think these things and feel like I shouldn't have to do something like that ALL the time. When's it my turn for a little romance, when's he going to make the initiative to start things because he knows "it's that time"? Is it my cross to bear because I'm a woman?

Sorry this is all I seem to be writing about lately, but it is "that time" and once again it's all I can think about.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to think of anything but BD'ing at this point in your cycle, but I suggest thinking of dog farts instead. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I am so pissed at mine right now. We are not in our 2ww but I am so tired of trying to make it FUN that i don't even care.

    See what infertility does? It effects everything. I just want to have some randy fun. Not worry about standing on my head and crap.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...