Sunday, August 10, 2008

Show and Tell and other news...

Show and Tell



Holy crap, I totally remembered this week! Can you believe it?!?! So this week I'm showing off my brand new Elliptical Machine. I just got it last week.

Please don't mind the mess in the background, we just got done setting it up. I can't wait until we get the room turned into an actual workout room. Right in front of it there is a TV wish Dish connected.

I used it 1 night last week and can't believe how out of shape I am. I used to use one at the gym for 45 and think nothing of it, but the night I used it, I was on there for about 10 minutes thinking OMG what have I gotten myself into?

In other news, I'm happy to say that we have been able to keep up the EOD BD schedule so far. And excitingly enough I think I O'd yesterday. I'm not 100% sure if it was Friday or yesterday, but today my cervix is feeling closed and firm and my cm isn't watery anymore. Best part if I O'd yesterday is that yesterday was a BD day, and we BD in the morning, which is supposed to be the better time of day.

Our anniversary is a week from today so it looks like I won't be celebrating with a drink, but that's ok. We're going to have a nice romantic dinner out I think. I wish I could know by then, it would be a great gift, but there is no way I'd get a BFP by then. Now I just have to decide if and when I'll test. If I figure a 14 day LP I should be able to test on the 23rd, but I don't know if I could handle a BFN 2 days before the EDD of my angel. Not that AF will be any easier, but I suppose if I can wait until the 25th or after to test I should know just by the absence of AF, that would be 16dpo.

I guess we'll see what happens...

4 comments:

  1. Sweet new machine!! And YIPPEE for staying on BD marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice machine...and I hope you get that BFP you are aiming for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing is just begging to be ridden! What a nice one!

    Wishing you an early Happy Anniversary and that bfp!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...