Friday, August 8, 2008

T.G.I.F.


I'm so glad it's Friday! (and for those that don't know, I love pugs).

It has been one heck of a long week. At work at 6:30 every day. Not to say that I've gotten much done cause I've spent way too much time on the boards and reading blogs, but it's still made for a long week. Before I got to work this morning my shoulder muscles were hurting. That's never a good sign. We are going camping tomorrow night, but B said that tonight we are just going to hang out and maybe rent a movie or something.

On to the TTC topic, first thing first


My long time TTC Sister Angie just found out she is pregnant while preparing to come back from a break during her 22 months of TTC. I'm so happy for you and Nate!!!

OK, now on to me... I may have O'd yesterday, but I think it's going to be today. And being that we are having a "relaxing night" tonight I may insist on one more BD session. I wanted to stick to EOD, but tomorrow we will be camping with several other couples and I don't want to chance having to force the BD.

Oh and a tip. I mentioned before that I left messages on B's calendar in his phone so that it would go off in the afternoon and say something like "I can't wait to touch you" or something like that. Well it works. After we BD yesterday I said to him "Wow, that was amazing" and he says "Well I've been thinking about since I got your message." So if things are getting boring, spice it up a little. And if you put it in the calendar, you won't chicken out on sending the text message.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think you mean T.G.I.ARF! Hahaha...I slay me! =)

    I love the picture. A friend of mine loves pugs, so I just sent him the pic. Sooo cute! My old neighbor (my tenant now, actually...long story) has a pug. It's so cute. Her daughter says the tail looks like a cinnamon bun. I'd never thought of that before, but now I think of it every time I see one. Pugs rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx Brandi =)

    i bet B loved getting the msg on his calender!
    I love pugs too .There so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!!!!

    I love Pugs too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...