Monday, August 11, 2008

Tag You're It!

Murgdan was nice enough to tag me for this Meme...

Rules: Answer each question with one word and tag four others to play.

1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your significant other? Working
3. Your hair? blah
4. Your mother? Friend
5. Your father? Hairy
6. Your favorite thing? Crocheting
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favorite drink? White Russian
9. Your dream/goal? Mommy
10. The room you're in? Cubicals
11. Your hobby? Crocheting
12. Your fear? Infertility
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What you're not? Snob
15. Muffins? ChocolateChip
16. One of your wish list items? House
17. Where you grew up? New York
18. The last thing you did? WTE
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Favorite Gadget? Phone
21. Your pet? Pug
22. Your computer? Sucks
23. Your mood? Tired
24. Missing someone? Always
25. Your car? Jeep
26. Something you are not wearing? Earings
27. Favorite Store? Target
28. Like someone? Duh
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Friday

Now I get to Tag 4 people.... Sarah, Just Me, fiddle1, and anyone else who wants to give it a shot.

Now I have to catch up on blogs cause I'm way behind!

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm a new blogger to this group, I decided to tag myself. I enjoyed reading your list and "getting to know you". Hope you have a GREAT day!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! Fun! Thanks for the tag ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...