Friday, May 11, 2012

You Know You're in Mommy Mode When...

As mommy's we start to do some silly things without even realizing it.  This morning Lillian wanted to listen to her song on the way to the sitter.  I happily turned on her CD, it's only a 5 minute ride.  After dropping her off I headed to drop Laney off (a 20 minute drive).  Half way there I realized I was still listening to "If You're Happy and You Know It"

What silly little things do you do without even realizing it?

Also, if you are interested, I have started a healthy & fitness blog.  I know it's crazy of me, but I really want to document my journey to a healthier me.  I'm just going to share things that work for me, things that hurt and frustrate me, that sort of thing...

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...