Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Decision Made!

I've made the decision to no longer post when I have wonderful days of feeling Lillian move a lot. It seems that each time I post about how "she was so active today" she decides to send mommy into a tizzy.

Last time I posted that was a few days ago and guess what, it was followed by the last two days of Miss Lillian (wow that sounds like a teacher) barely moving at all. Last night after eating dinner and drinking a caffeinated soda she kicked a whole 2 times, and that wasn't until I started pressing on my belly. She normally goes nuts after I eat. So this morning I was very grateful that I didn't send back my doppler like I was going to! It took me a few minutes but I finally found her hb hiding on my left side. What a relief that was for me. And on the way in to work this morning I had a little chat with her. Hopefully she stops worrying mommy for a few days now.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I am 29 weeks pregnant now and I can tell you that even up to my 28th week there were days like that where Nathan would move all over and then seemed like he wasn't moving at all. In fact I was even in my doctor's office last wednesday worried about his movements. It seems like he has been consistantly active for me since then, but sometimes he does all he can to send me in a tizzy too.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...