Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Amazing Few Days

Well the last few days have been amazing...

Monday afternoon I got to see our little girl kick for the first time. I just couldn't believe it when I looked down and my belly kept popping. I tried to get her to do it so B could see, but of course she wouldn't. She will soon though.

And last night was my first pregnancy massage. It was pretty good, but I think I had these great expectations and it wasn't it. But it also wasn't a spa or anything, it was just a place where a girl does massages. Don't get me wrong, it was great and relaxing, but I had this image of feeling... well, I don't know how to describe it. Anyway, my muscles do feel better.

But this morning I'm feeling like crap, I'm in lots of pain! My lower abdomin is insanely sore and I don't know why. It hurts to sit, stand, walk and even when she moves it sore. I don't know what to do. I have an appointment tomorrow so I don't know if it's really worth bothering the Dr. with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...