Friday, January 16, 2009

25 Weeks...

Time is flying now!!! There is just so much to do and so little time. Last night when I got home I made my grocery list and after throwing a fit because B was still out ice fishing (even though it was after dark) instead of home with me to go grocery shopping and to dinner. I decided that I wasn't going any where because it was going to be too late by the time I got home. So I started cleaning out my dressers and getting rid of clothes. I have one small 4 drawer dresser that basically has my summer clothes in it and I have one huge dresser with 5 drawers (hand made by grandpa!) plus the closet in Lillian's room full of clothes. And of course right now I only wear the clothes in one drawer and hanging on the curtain rod on the outside of the closet. Well, I completely emptied the smaller dresser and put a HUGE dent in the crap that was in the large dresser. I even got half way through the closet before my back insisted it was time to stop. I have to say it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be given that I can't wear most of it right now. I basically made 4 piles, stuff that I would still buy at the store so it's going in a bin to look at again after Lillian's born, stuff I wouldn't buy so it's going to the Salvation Army, stuff that's too stained or has holes to be thrown away and stuff that I wear (I guess you didn't need to know all that, but there you have it).
I have to say I'm very worried about my weight gain. I gain another 4lbs this week and I find it disgusting. I just don't know what I'm doing differently than I was the weeks where I didn't gain anything. I don't think a few hours of walking one a week makes a 4lb difference. I don't know if I should call the doc or not cause my books say if you gain more than 4lbs in a week you should call. So I'm giving it one more week. I sent B to the grocery store this morning with a bunch of healthy things on it to see if that works. But based on the last few months I don't really think it's going to. I just know I have to do something.

My lower legs are still swelling and I'm slowly losing my ankles. This is to be expected, but I thought it would come later, oh well. I also have a perspiration problem at night. I wake 3 or 5 times to go to the bathroom and I've soaked with sweat. I mean SOAKED, like my clothes and everything. But I go to bed at a normal temp and when I wake up in the morning I'm a normal temp. I just don't get it. I even tried sleeping with just my undies on the other night and it didn't work. Freezing when I went to bed and freezing when I woke up in the morning, but sweat all night. Anyone else experience this?

All in all I actually can't complain, well I can complain, but don't really want to. I wanted this so bad and it's all totally worth it!!! I hope the above doesn't sound like complaining, cause I'm not, just giving the facts of what's going on.
I wish all my infertile friends the best of luck! Especially Dawn, who goes for her 3rd retrieval today!
And Here's what you've been waiting for (or not)...



Not much change from last week except my uterus may be a little higher, or is that the 4lbs I gained? Don't mind the miserable face, I just came in from the 0 degree weather!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry too much about feeling "behind." I bet you are going to have a big baby shower and people will help complete your registry. We aren't having a baby shower which is why we are doing things early.

    Thats great you got so much accomplished! I've had trouble getting things done, I just get so tired.

    Cute belly! I can't wait to start looking pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are getting things accomplished. Thats awesome!

    You look great! Cute new belly pic!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...