Monday, October 20, 2008

An Update

I guess I'll start with my weekend. It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. I don't know if i I got myself so exited about it that it couldn't live up to my expectation, or if it really wasn't as much fun. I guess it started because I had to rush around to get ready and B was home, but was off doing other things that I found pointless and it frustrated me. Friday night wasn't too bad except everyone else was ready for bed before me for some reason. It was strange, but once I fell asleep it was surprising a good night's sleep. It was nice to see the sun shining when I woke up. These days it's still dark when I get to work. I think Saturday was rough because my bed was a pull out couch so Aunt L sat with me, but along with this came her German Shepard and healer. Don't get me wrong, I love the dogs, but it makes it hard to lay down and get comfy. Not to mention every time she went out to smoke the smell when she came in turned my stomach. Then yesterday wasn't great because I started feeling sick again. It was real bad when I went to bed last night. Wanted to cry, the only way I didn't feel sick was when I sat up, but I was cramping when I sat up. And speaking of cramping, it started yesterday morning. Nothing major, I'm pretty sure it's just stretching cause when I got home last night I had no problem finding the heartbeat that was at 166, slightly slower, but nothing for me to worry about. Oh and B got to hear it for the first time. His eyes lit up, it was great! And one good thing about yesterday... Buffalo is 5-1!!!

Today I'm kind of tired and cranky. Slight head ache, slight nausea, a little bit of everything. I can't wait to go home and take a nap. I also called a new doctor's office today. I think I may switch doctors. I've heard some good things about this new doctor from a lady I work with. And another one just had her second with this doctor and just loves her too. I'm just waiting for a call back because of course you only get the answering service during the lunch hour. But that's better than my current Dr. cause there you don't even get to talk to a real person, they just say "Please call back after 1:00. If it's an emergency..." I also realized that my current Doctor's office is more for low income families. I think that may be why it seems a little impersonal and they only do 1 u/s.

So while I was typing the new office called and I have an appointment for next Thursday (the 30th). Seems like forever away, but it will have to do.

I don't think there is much else going on. Besides I've completely ignored my work for the last 2 hours and need to get something done now.

Tata

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're feeling unwell. The migraines are just annoying! GRRR...Oh wow, just 1 u/s would have really driven me nuts.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...