Friday, October 24, 2008

2nd Trimester!

I can't believe I'm here!!! I'm 13 weeks today. Sadly I think I may be getting a cold though. Guess I'll be staying in this weekend, no sense in being out in the rain. I'm really hoping I was just snoring last night though and not coming down with something.
So here are the pictures I promised yesterday:

My Favorite

(the pants are so soft and I love the cuffs)

My 2nd Favorite
(Daddy loved it!)

And This

(Aren't the feet just adorable?!)

I don't know if I actually feel safe yet, but I keep telling myself that some time in the next few weeks I will start feeling my little one move and well I just can't wait. Of course with my luck I won't feel it til 20 weeks, but either way, every day is one day closer!

Oh and I talked to my mom yesterday and my aunt has already started planning my baby shower. I don't know for when or anything, but apparently she's already got ideas. I feel so loved!!!

Oh and one more thing, B spent all of last night with me. We went to dinner and then shopping. It was so nice to spend some time with him!

I think that's it now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better today *yesterday*. Those outfits are SO darn cute! I love the little sleeper with the footies. those always make me go "awwwww". I hope you're not getting sick!
    Have a GREAT weekend!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Very cute! And the fun is just beginning.....

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...