Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Only one thing...

Could make this day worse... if AF arrives.

I have been so up and down this past few days on if I think I'm PG or not. Today is a not day. Had my usual AF cramping when I got to work this morning, but it's gone now. Now idea what's going on. But some moron made the intelligent decision to wear their white capris to work today, I wonder who that could have been? **points at self with both thumbs saying "It's me, it's me**

It was a great 4 day weekend, didn't really do much. I was miserable Friday, crying for no reason, exhausted but couldn't sleep, and feeling ill. Saturday I had enough energy to take a shower and make breakfast. That's about where it ended. Oh wait I prepared some food to marinade. Besides that it was a rainy day at camp and we watched a lot of movies. Sunday I never got out of my PJs (Shorts and a T-shirt) and I pretty much worked on my blanket all day. I used most of my energy packing at camp and then came home and unpacked. I was going to do some house work and laundry after that, but the energy was gone. Yesterday I went to breakfast with my grandparents and then went to their camper and canned some venison. We hung out for a bit and ate dinner there. But let me tell you by the time 3 rolled around I was ready for nap.

Today has been terrible. I had to pee so bad that I woke before my alarm this morning, took my temp, went to the bathroom and laid back down just in time for the alarm to go off. I normally get up a half hour later, but today I could fall back asleep even though I was so tired. My boss is being a jerk and I just want to scream at everyone. Not to mention my cramps that magically disappeared and are now making wonder if I should feel hopeful or doubtfull.

I love rollercoaster, when they are at an amusement park, not my emotions!

PMS here we come! I just want to go home and go to bed for the rest of the week.

I will be happier tomorrow I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Still sounds like it could be PS to me. I'm still holding out hope for you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having such a crappy day.

    I've been yodelling the baby yodel for you..

    Having everything crossed for you!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, girl. I'm on the rollercoaster myself at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...