Friday, July 25, 2008

Playing the Fool

I did it once again. I let myself think that it just may have happened and then AF arrived this morning. The pain is unbelievable. My front, back, hips, everything. I'm so glad that I took today off cause I certainly couldn't go through wok like this. Not to mention that urge to cry every time I go to the bathroom.

When's it going to be my turn?

I'm making a new resolution, on Monday I'm taking some time to find a gym. I need to start working out again. I'm falling into a depression and my weight is part of it. And that IS something I can control!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about AF. Wishing you the best.

    A visitor from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope it will be your turn very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about AF's arrival. Sending you hugs and wishing you a better ending to next month's cycle.

    (ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry, sweetie!!!!

    I am sending you lots of hugs.

    ((((((hugs)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...