Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4 and a Half Years

It's been that long since I had a reason to start this blog.  It's strange some times when I think about it now.  Its weird to think that if that little heart had kept beating I wouldn't have Lillian, but I would now have a 4 year old.

It still stings some times when I'm reminded of it, which thankfully isn't very often these days.  But this weekend as I was going through EVERY piece of clothing I own, I ran across this...


That arrow is pointing to the baby and the heartbeat the baby had that day.

It's amazing I still remember how excited I was all day when I found out and I remember thinking of how to tell B.  And him refusing to open the "Christmas" gift.  Oh that Christmas.  Still as I said in my first post, my favorite.  I don't think I ever posted these...

 I remember my mom and sister asking if it was ok to use the frames I gave for pictures of Lillian.  And I remember washing and putting away the outfit we gave B's mom.

Nothing really can replace those looks and that excitement.  I hope to have one more some day and I hope that we don't have to tell anyone we are TTC because I'd love to see faces like that again one day...

So happy to have my girls today though.  Sorry for the bummer post, just wanted to remind people that although time heals, it can't take it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...