There's lots going on lately, but most of it is depressing so I haven't been writing much about it. I mean who wants to read a blog about depressing shit. So in a nutshell here's what's up...
- We are BROKE. Daycare is sucking the $$$ out of us and I'm trying to find a way to fix this without having to do unthinkable things.
- Laney is still suffering from her reflux issues and I feel horrible for her. Although she has been better through the night the last few nights.
- Tuesday I went and signed the release papers to switch the girls to a new doctor. I need some one who is going to take Laney's issues seriously and not treat me like I'm over reacting because my kids cries and spits up.
- Lillian has all of a sudden decided to start up with the back talking and inappropriate tones when talking to adults again.
- Screaming baby and mouthy pre-schooler make for one irritable mama.
- B has left on a 4 day hunting trip.
- Hunting has started...
- I HATE hunting season...
- Both of my sitters have decided to take the sames days off so now I have to take time off of work to stay home with the kids. Finding a sitter (because every one I know works!) has been challenging, but I think I finally found a sitter for 2 of the days so I only have to use one vacation day.
- Hunting season sucks. Yes it sucks enough to be repeated!
Hope everyone else is a little less stressed!