Thursday, November 17, 2011

Didn't Take Long!

For me to fall off the "blog a day" bandwagon!  I wish I had a great excuse, but I don't have a great one, just lots of little ones.  Mostly, I just haven't felt like it.  I've had lots running through my head, but I'm not sure I want any of it out there to be found.

As for the 30 Days of Thankful, I have thought about it every day.  Some days I've even posted on FB.  I've been thankful for being able to meet my brother and his family, thankful to have a wonderful loving husband at home waiting for me, thankful that my little girl is an AWESOME traveler!  And more recently thankful to have clothes on my back, shoes on my feet and a warm place to lay my head.  All too often we forget about those little ones out there that don't have that.

Yesterday after realizing BRU was having a great 8hr sale online for bedding we decided on a set!!!  Well actually Lillian decided for us because we just couldn't.  Here's what we got...

And we got it for $80 off!!!  Granted I had to order 3 accessories with it, but I would have bought them anyway, so why not get the $80 off right?  Plus now I can tell people what to get us for Christmas!

I hope everyone is well!



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. That set is so cute! Lillian did a wonderful job picking it out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...