Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Day of Thankful - Day 4

Today hasn't been so easy to decide on what I am going to remind myself of what I'm thankful for. Yesterday was a very emotional and frustrating day. But this morning as I was getting around for the day and reflecting on yesterday, I knew exactly what to be thankful for... My friends and their support.

Today I want to be thankful for all my friends, the friends that live in my computer, the friends that live near by and the friends that live across the country.  I'm thankful for their support and willingness to support me in my times of ups and downs.  For being there when I'm right and when I'm wrong, and for not judging me for the mistakes I've made.

And I'm extra thankful for the ones that are there when there is really nothing they can say or do to change the situation or how I'm feeling, but they try anyway.  I may seem hopeless at the time, but all the kind words of encouragement really pull me through.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for my inside the computer friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...