Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Days 5, 6 & 7

Yes I know I promised to do 30 days and I have posted every day on Facebook what I'm thankful for.

Day 5: Very thankful for a Date Night with my hubby. As much as I hate leaving Lillian, it was some much needed time for adult conversation. The next day I was feeling emotionally better than I have felt in weeks and my patience limit seemed to be a little higher too!

Day 6: The Sunshine! Living in NY you have to be thankful for all the Sunshine you can get this time of year. While we didn't go out and enjoy it, it did keep me motivated to get some house cleaning and laundry done. Sunshine gives you energy!

Day 7: Today I am thankful for change. Change can be scary, but it happens all the time. Some times it's quick and other times it happens over a long time. The thing is, most of the time change is for the better. Right now I am most thankful for the changes that have happened over time in B, myself and our relationship.



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...