Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thankful - Day 9

I am thankful for those little moments that make you smile.

This morning on the way to the sitter I asked Lillian what she wanted for Christmas.  This is the conversation that followed:

Lillian: I'm getting a car!
Me: Mommy can't even get a car.
Lillian: I want a motorcycle then!

I hate to think about what she's going to ask for when she's 16!

It's these little moments though that you can't help buy smile and be reminded of the innocence in the world.  Lillian has little conversations all the time that just amaze me!

And more with Lillian is that her potty training is going pretty well.  I know it sounds like the same thing over and over and it feels like it is most the time, but I take the little victories when I can.  This weekend she went to the bathroom and pooped all by herself, on the big potty, while I was switching wash!  Any potty training parent knows that then doing something like that WITHOUT HELP is a huge step!

And because I haven't posted a pic of my belly in a while, here's this weeks and a comparison...
19 Weeks
23 weeks
23 Weeks w Lillian
  I have to say that although to me my ass currently feels huge, I don't think it's as huge as it was with Lillian at this point.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...