Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who Does That???


Last night was a rough night in this mamma's house.  I was tired, stressed out and feeling like crap.  I also decided to torture myself a little by refusing to give Lillian her Binkies until it was time for her to actually go to bed.  See she's been in the habit of starting to ask for them the second we get in the car to leave the sitter's.  It kills me that even if the sitter offers them to her there, she won't take them, but at home OMG she flips out if you won't give them to her.  And frankly I'm just sick of seeing them in her mouth and I think it may be part of the reason she is having trouble with her "L"s.  Anyway, it was one fit after another last night.  Believe it or not, my rant, I mean post, today isn't even about that. 
 
What it is really about is one of B's friends.  I swear the guy has less common sense than B does!  We all know in general men have less common sense than most women.  Of course I may be slightly over reacting with these raging pregnant hormones and all, but a girl can only take so much from the guy who invited himself on our family vacation.
Last night something was up with our phones and when B's friend called he wasn't able to answer.  Maybe an hour passed and I went in to give Lillian a bath.  We weren't in there long and B comes in handing me the phone.  Now what do I need the phone for you ask, in case some one calls obviously.  B can't answer because he is outside entertaining his friend who just showed up, unannounced, even though we didn't answer the phone!  Apparently his girlfriend had to go pick up her boys and he didn't want to ride with her.  But, get this, where she had to pick them up is about a 20 minute drive from their house, our house is about a 15 minute drive in the same direction.  So basically he only had to ride with her another 5 minutes to pick them up!!! 
 
The guy just annoys the crap outta me.  He actually called at 6:30 on a Saturday morning and said "what are you doing up, you should be sleeping."  Umm if you think I should be sleeping then why the hell are you calling my house?!
 
OK, I really am done ranting, I swear!  On a good note, I have an OB appt today.  That long boring one where they ask you a million questions with words I've never heard before.
 
Once you're done rolling your eyes at yet another rant, can you tell I'm not a morning person? Please take a second to click the banner below.  That's all you have to do to support my blog.  Just click and let the page load.  Nothing else!
 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...