Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Although today is a very big day for me and bean, I will wait until tomorrow to post about that because today is my anniversary and as much as it's just going to be another day, in some ways it's a very big deal to me.

4 years ago today was one of the happiest days in my life.  In some ways I can't believe it's already been 4 years and it some ways it's seemed like a long 4 years.  The truth is though, that our marriage is still very young.

In the last 4 years we have fought about many things, but none have them have been enough for either of us to say "I can't live like this."  Well, that's not completely true, we've said those words and then found ways to make it better.


I really think the biggest problem in our relationship is actually bringing up the problems and telling the other that we are upset.  Neither of ever wants to hurt the other or make them feel as if they have done something wrong.  In a way it's good, but it can also make both of us build up lots of little things and explode.


I love this man more now than I did when I married him and I know he would do anything for me and our family.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...