Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another First...

But I'm not going to say this one was a good one, for the first time last night Lillian...

Bit my boob!!!  OMG it hurt so bad and she doesn't even have teeth yet!  I instinctively yelled no and pulled from her grasp and you know what she did, bit me again!  This time I kept my nipple away for a few minutes and she started to fuss.  When I gave it back she was nice though.

Oh and last night during bath time she was experimenting with a little dixie cup.  It was so funny cause she knew she would get water if she put it to her mouth, but she was so confused by not having to suck.  She'd put it to her mouth get water, then pull it away looking all puzzled.  It was the cutest thing!

And last but not least...

Actual Cost of Having Lillian:
Mommy's doctor................$3520
Lillian's doctor....................$820
Mommy's Hospital Bill........$5921
Lillian's Hospital Bill............$1944
Total..................................$12,205

What mommy paid (is paying).....$1,497

Being able to post these pictures...

Priceless

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics! Ouch to the biting though lol My Mum scared me w/ stories of us biting her, I had to wean before I experienced that one, but glad I missed it! And holy cow your hospital/drs bills are cheap!!! Mine total over 60k EEK

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...